Welcome to Merced Math Teachers' Circle (MMTC)!
MMTC connects K-12 mathematics teachers, college and university mathematics professors, and all mathematics educators and enthusiasts in the Central Valley area of California centered around Merced. We meet regularly to
- engage in fun, creative, and meaningful problem solving activities;
- share and (re)-experience the excitement of doing mathematics so that we may bring that enthusiasm into our own classrooms;
- design and discuss interesting problems to run Math Circles for our own students;
- strengthen and form connections among all mathematics educators and enthusiasts.
MMTC is a member of the Math Teachers’ Circle Network.
October 2018 Meeting
Please register here for our first meeting on Saturday, October 13, 2018, at UC Merced.
Location: Granite Pass 120, UC Merced
- 9:30am---Light breakfast, coffee and tea
- 10-11:30am---Frist problem session: Liar’s Bingo
- 12:30-2pm---Second problem session: SET
- 2-2:15pm---Cookies, coffee and tea
- 2:15-3pm---Discussion and Summary
If you are interested to learn more or to get involved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us on Social Media
On Twitter: Follow @MercedMtc
On Facebook: Join the MMTC community