Welcome to Merced Math Teachers' Circle (MMTC)!
MMTC connects K-12 mathematics teachers, college and university mathematics professors, and all mathematics educators and enthusiasts in the Central Valley area of California centered around Merced. We meet regularly to
- engage in fun, creative, and meaningful problem solving activities;
- share and (re)-experience the excitement of doing mathematics so that we may bring that enthusiasm into our own classrooms;
- design and discuss interesting problems to run Math Circles for our own students;
- strengthen and form connections among all mathematics educators and enthusiasts.
MMTC is a member of the Math Teachers’ Circle Network.
March 2019 Meeting
Please save the date, Saturday, March 16, 2019, for another day of fun at UC Merced!
Thank you Prof. Changho for leading a fun SAMPLe MMTC practice session last Friday. Also, thanks to those of you that came and participated
October 2018 Meeting
Please register here for our first meeting on Saturday, October 13, 2018, at UC Merced.
Location: Granite Pass 120, UC Merced
- 9:30am---Light breakfast, coffee and tea
- 10-11:30am---Frist problem session: Liar’s Bingo
- 12:30-2pm---Second problem session: SET
- 2-2:15pm---Cookies, coffee and tea
- 2:15-3pm---Discussion and Summary
If you are interested to learn more or to get involved, please email us at email@example.com
Find Us on Social Media
On Twitter: Follow @MercedMtc
On Facebook: Join the MMTC community