- S. M. Emami, J. Hansen, A. D. Kim, G. Papanicolaou, A. J. Paulraj, D. Cheung and C. Prettie, "Predicted time reversal performance in wireless communications using channel measurements," IEEE Communications Letters (accepted, 2008).
- F. Blanchette, T. Peacock and R. Cousin, “Stability of a stratified fluid with a vertically moving sidewall,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 609, 305–317, August 2008.
- H. S. Bhat and B. Osting, "Thin slit diffraction in conventional and dual composite right/left-handed transmission line metamaterials," Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC '08), Hong Kong, Dec. 2008.
- B. Osting and H. S. Bhat, "Dispersive diffraction in a two-dimensional hexagonal transmission lattice," Proceedings of the International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP '08), Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 2008.
- P. Blomgren, P. Kyritsi, A. D. Kim and G. Papanicolaou, "Low probability of intercept and intersymbol interference in time reversal communications," IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering 33: 3, 341-355, 2008.
- P. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and A. D. Kim, "Light propagation in tissues with forward-peaked and large-angle scattering," Applied Optics 47, 2599-2609, 2008.
- Y. Sivan, G. Fibich, B. Ilan, and M. I. Weinstein, "Qualitative and quantitative analysis of stability and instability dynamics of positive lattice solitons," Physical Review E 78:046602, 2008.
- Y. Sivan, G. Fibich, and B. Ilan, "Drift instability and tunneling of lattice solitons," Physical Review E - Rapid Communications 77:045601(R), 2008.
- M. J. Ablowitz, T.P. Horikis, and B. Ilan, "Solitons in dispersion-managed mode-locked lasers," Physical Review A, 77:033814, 2008.
- H. S. Bhat and E. Afshari, "Nonlinear constructive interference in electrical lattices," Physical Review E, 77, 066602, 2008.
- H. S. Bhat and R. C. Fetecau, "Stability of fronts for a regularization of the Burgers equation," Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, 66, pp. 473-496, 2008.
- E. Afshari, H. S. Bhat, A. Hajimiri, "Ultrafast analog Fourier transform using two-dimensional LC lattice," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, 55 (8), pp. 2332-2343, 2008.
- A. D. Kim and P. Tranquilli, "Numerical solution of a boundary value problem for the Fokker-Planck equation with variable coefficients," Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, 109, 727-740, 2007.
- M. J. Ablowitz, B. Ilan, E. Schonbrun, and R. Piestun, "Two-dimensional solitons in irregular lattice systems," Theoretical and Mathematical Physics 151:723-734, 2007 [Translated from Theoreticheskaya i Mathematicheskaya Fizika 151: 345-359, 2007].
- P. Gonzalez-Rodriguez and A. D. Kim, "Light propagation in two layer tissues with an irregular interface," Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 25, 64-73, 2007 [Also cited in The Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research 15: 3, 2008].
- P. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, A. D. Kim and M. Moscoso, "Reconstructing a thin absorbing obstacle in a half space of tissue," Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 24, 3456-3466, 2007 [Also cited in The Virtural Journal for Biomedical Optics 2: 12, 2007 and Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research 14: 12, 2007].
- F. Blanchette and T.P. Bigioni, “Partial coalescence of drops at liquid interfaces,” Nature-Physics, 2(4), 254–257, April 2006.
- R. Winston, A. D. Kim and K. Mitchell, "Measuring radiance: a paradigm for coherence optics in six-dimensional phase space," Journal of Modern Optics 53 2419-2429, 2006.
- A. D. Kim, C. Hayakawa and V. Venugopalan, "Estimating tissue optical properties using the Born approximation of the transport equation," Optics Letters 31 1088-1090, 2006 [Also cited in The Virtual Journal for Biomedical Optics 1: 5, 2006].
- M. J. Ablowitz, B. Ilan, E. Schonbrun, and R. Piestun, "Solitons in two-dimensional lattices possessing defects, dislocations, and quasicrystal structures," Physical Review E - Rapid Communications 74:035601(R), 2006.
- A. D. Kim and J. C. Schotland, "Self-consistent scattering theory for the radiative transport equation," Journal of the Optical Society of America A 23 596-602, 2006 [Also cited in The Virtual Journal for Biomedical Optics 1: 4, 2006].
- M. Tokman, "Efficient integration of large stiff systems of ODEs with exponential propagation iterative (EPI) methods," Journal of Computational Physics 213 pp. 748–776, 2006.
- A. D. Kim and M. Moscoso, "Radiative transport theory for optical molecular imaging," Inverse Problems 22 23-42, 2006.
- M. J. Ablowitz, B. Ilan, and S. T. Cundiff, "Noise induced linewidth in frequency combs," Optics Letters 31:1875-1877, 2006 [Also appeared in Virtual Journal on Ultrafast Science 5(7), July 2006].
- F.Blanchette, V. Piche, E. Meiburg and M. Strauss, “Evaluation of a simplified approach simulating gravity currents over slopes of varying angles,” Computers & Fluids, 35 (5), pp 492–500, June 2006.